Loving All

Loving All

Friday, March 25, 2011

Last day in Kuching

Ok today is the last day for our balik kampung trip. We had a great dinner last nite as usual at Topspot. Couldnt afford to blanja at hotel yet plus after 44 days pantang, I need seafood. No ice water k, I still pantang & still maintain max 2 mug of milo per day. Still no rice but I cooked spaghetti yesterday. Guilty??? Nope. I loved it! Aisey, lupak tangkap gamba. Very simple.
*boiled the spaghetti with quarter tea spoon of salt (dun wana get buncit k)
*add small can of tomato puree in another belangak
*add half of the small can san remos traditional spaghetti sauce.
*add 30oz skimmed low fat milk. I used Omega Nestle.
*add enough minced beef. I put just enough as Im on diet.

Then gaul everything until boiling and serve. Nyaman!!

Now back to the main topic. Last day I actually decided to enjoy local delicacies. Mee Jawa, Kolok & laksa. But, my intent to lose weight overcomes my nafsu of eating. Hence I maintain eating Home cooked meals & lots of water.

Well, I decided to tapau terubok for goreng back in KL & maybe some butter cake for Sara. No more kek lapis, igt nak sedekah kat opis but I have another 2 weeks nak masuk opis later x fresh nemore. Orite, better start packing. I bought this cooler box for my milk as well as these ice packs & Autumn cooler bag for working later.



-Cooler Box for RM39



-Autumn Ice packs (3x2 boxes for Rm43)



-Autumn cooler bag enough to fit my Ameda pump and milk bottles. For RM55)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment