Loving All

Loving All

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

End of Confinement

Today mark the last day of my 43 days Pantang. Result:
Chest: 37"
Waist: 29"
Hip: 36.5"
Weight: -9kg
Thigh: 21"
Arm: 11.5"
Perut semestinya flat with fat to burn thru sit ups & no stretch mark. Even my doctor puji my perut licin x mcm like dh ada 2 kids. Thank u cocoa butter & Bio Oil.

But I hate the fats on my back. Its hard for me to shed those unless going to the gym. As for my weight, hate to say I only lose 9kg. I need to lose 7kg more for my pre-wed weight before off to work & 3kg more to the weight I wanted. My weight loss plan:
1. No rice
2. Lots of water as breastfeeding
3. Mostly consume steam or grill meals
4. Bfast, lunch, snacks in between and very light dinner
5. Start cooking by learning low calorie meals/fats
6. Treadmill or walking
7. 4 monts post natal, reactivate fitness first

The most important thing is I cut rice (done!!) & drink lots of water (done!!).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment