Loving All

Loving All

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breastfeeding Update

My Ameda double pump broke down 2 wks ago & it has been fixed!!! Yippee!! & free of charge some more! Hoho, yeah Im cheapskate ok. Thank you The Baby Loft for great service!! Thank you hubby for sending the pump at the very first place (tho I know you dont support me BF but I still consider you cooperate & I really appreciate it).

However as Im in Kuching at the moment, the pump is still at the shop & we plan to take it this Saturday once me & my babies arrive KL. Hence here in Kuching Im expressing using my Avent manual pump that isnt so efficient. Usually using Ameda I managed to pump 3-4oz after feeding Zeti (yeah for some people not so much but I always bersyukur with what I have), but thru Avent only managed 1-2oz. Hurm, sabar jak la with so much energy I put in order to express as much as I can, manual right??? For Avent, the most effective way is pumping while feeding Zeti. If not, its gonna take double the time just to express half of what I can get thru Ameda. But ok la than no pump at all. Manual expressing wont do for me.

So far in Kuching managed to store 23oz & I promise myself & Zeti I will pump more frequent & do power pumping once we're in KL for more storage & at the same time increasing my milk supply for more supply than demand.

I have lots of friends who has abundant milk supply & one thing I want to say to them, bersyukur Tuhan giving them this rezeki as for some mothers like me who have milk (no milk is ridiculous) just enough to direct feed our babies & require extra effort in expressing, continue to breastfeed & dont let kemalasan or your career affect your BF journey. Dont put career upon your children & family (reminding myself as well).

So happy breastfeeding & never ever give up & always find ways for support. Family dont support, there are others willing to help. I love SI.com as my reference.

Anyhoo, I bought this Tupperware tumbler (1.5L) to encourage me drink at least 2L a day as Im breastfeeding & trying to lose weight as well.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment