Loving All

Loving All

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend with Hubby, Sara and Bapak

It's been a while, AGAIN!!!Have not updated my blog. I tried during my working hours but damn the IT people blocked the access. Ok, I shouldn't blame them, working hours, I'm supposed to be working. Anyhoo..(My hubby loves to use this term as he's soooo into SCRUBS!), Bapak actually came to KL as he needs to settle his Legend Hotel membership, where he decided to sell it. Hubby and I accompanied him to the marketing consultant office at Philleo Damansara near the Stars office but in different block. I've never been to that area and I find the environment is quite different compare to KLCC. It's full with red-brick colour with a dash of classiness on the building design. Unfortunately, as Bapak and I stepped into the consultant's office (Hubby waited in the car), the space is pretty small to be a consultant's office and seems untidy. We were directed to a 6x6 ftsq room with a small table fan, but, the good thing is, we were treated by a friendly employee (she's a marketing background anyway, must be friendly to all her customer) with a boyish style, yes, she's a female employee, dressing as a male. Bapak even mistook her as a guy. Well, the discussion, evaluation, decision making took around 2 hours. Interesting experience as I managed to learn a few financing/marketing terms that I've heard but never have the chance to understand it. The manager was nice and we hope that they will be able to find a buyer for that membership. Bapak rarely used it and I found him under utilized it. It's better he keeps the money in his ASB or in my ASB..hahahaha.

After his long waited in the car (Hubby la), he took us to Gulatis to buy my sister's kain. Pink and off-white chiffon. She wanted the washable and it's not that pricey comparing to the dry cleaning chiffon. I told the salesgirl on the kain that I wanted to purchase, instead she replied that they don't have the washable chiffon and she started to unrolled the pink and off-white dry-clean chiffon bundles. The price is around RM25/m, pretty expensive to pay if I wanted to get 4m out of it. So, I called my super kain-genius sister, Ju for her opinion. One thing about my sister, she really knows how to choose kain in terms of the colours and designs. Sometimes (actually most of the times), even cheap kain, looks expensive. Back to her opinion, she said the salesgirl is lying, as there is the washable chiffon. So, I told the salesgirl to get me kain that feels like chiffon at cheaper price. I think she changed her mind on selling high prices fabric only (better than nothing), she directed me to a another corner where the cheaper range of fabrics located, and there are lots of other chiffon, some more, washable chiffon. She malu2 introduced me the prices of the fabrics. In the end, I only paid RM51 for 4m of pink chiffon and 2m of off white chiffon. Worth it!!!

For lunch, hubby brought Bapak and me to a Thai restaurant located near Taman Melati.  It was a nice restaurant, with Thai deco but the food is OK, and I can get a cheaper price for that kind of taste. We ordered, kerapu masak tiga rasa, telur bungkus, mix vege, tom yam campur and ayam halia, carrot milk juice and ice lemon tea.

I didn't mention Sara at all as she's at the nursery and after lunch, we picked her up. I gave her kakak 3ozx3 pack of milk and was hoping she'll return back 1 pack. I was quite surprised Sara finished them all as we dropped her around 9am and picked her up around 330pm, 7 hours. Usually, she'll drink 1 bottle every 3 hours. Now she's giving me indication to express more. Hardwork2!!!There goes me and my pump, pumping pumping....

No comments:

Post a Comment