Loving All

Loving All

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Was advised to start writing again

Hello myself...so far this is my blog, it's actually my diary where I incorporate my dreams & realities.

I went to my Project Management course with this 1 trainer who enjoys so much of reading any books. He loves to write & I will agree with him, reading & writing improves your communication skill in whatever language you prefer. He chose English & it's proven how fluent he is presenting his materials.

Hmmmm....I should write more & read more then.

Well, I want to start with today. I'm not so sure what is happening to me but I'm feeling kind of miserable & sad. Why? I'm not so sure. Should I see the therapist? I might go but still need to seek my other half's permission. Can I hide this from everyone? Is it wrong if I keep it off from my other half? Huh!!!!

Can someone just guide me? So many questions huh. I just need someone to talk to.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment