Loving All

Loving All

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Slow year end

Currently I'm sitting here@La Cucur enjoying my so not tasty breakfast alone. It's very rare for me to have breakfast on the spot, I rather 'tapau' and eat at my workstation. Well that's me. I don't spend much time gossiping or lepaking for hours as I'm not much a talker. But today is different as seriously I have nothing much to do. My works are all done and just waiting for the next discussion with my bosses somewhere later than I expected. So apa lagik la, dengan perangey urg yang x reti duduk diam depan pc. Mulala carik benda lain pale ngisi masa yang so terluang of mine.

Nak madah I'm a workaholic, I'm not. But 1st let me define workaholic based on my dictionary. Workaholic for me is someone that only cares about work and doesn't bother to socialize, doesn't spend time with family and no hobby at all. So, I'm not a workaholic as I care so much of my families especially my hot n sexy hubby and my lovely daughter. Plus, I'm carrying another one at the moment. Yippee!! Tp, the thing abt me not spending time on works during working hours just doesn't feel great. I love challenging assignments, very short deadline. Haish, whatever lah since dah time low peak now just enjoy da moment lah.

Still at La Cucur. Hmm, bila la nak survey bday present Mummy tok. I feel like calling my sis in Kuching to join me surveying the Coach boutique. Embak org lain x best. I tried many times asking my colleagues to tmn me shop2 bt not fun at all. Nak buat canna dah I'm a very lone ranger punya org. So no offense to all, I'm not sombong, I just love to do things alone as kurang remeh, can do watever I want and save more time. Adoih, br 11am. Fine lah, naitlah. Dhla coverage kureng at level 59. Hmm kaktok cont gik. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment