Loving All

Loving All

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The last working day of the WEEK!!!Yippee!

Halo and good morning!!! Yerp, I loooove today because tomorrow is Deepavali and it’ll be a HOLIDAY! Yeeehaaarr! Anyway, there’s something I want to share tho, everyday or night on our way back home after fetching Sara at her nursery, we always pass by this flyover and underneath the flyover is a home to a man, who we believed is definitely homeless and in terms of his sanity, we’re not very sure tho. One unique thing about this man, he has his own taste in fashion. He loves to wear spaghetti straps with a pair of leotards (my hubby punya opinion on the current “legging” trend). The colour must be the same and its soo tight and to be frank, he looks like he’s not wearing anything but protected by the color of the clothes. I assumed he’s quite hygienic as well as he wears the same fashion style but in different colors for each different day. I think he bought those from nearby a Giant Hypermarket. Anyway, I guess he loves the style so much, can’t blame him tho, at least he’s following the legging trend now.


It’s very common of me to think what I’m going to have for breakfast and will ended up with Nasi Lemak as I dislike Bihun goreng sold in KLCC, lagikla Mee goreng sidak. Very tasteless and some too spicy but tasteless. So for today, I stopped by at Coffee & Spice and bought their RM3 Nasi Lemak and OMG RM5.30 Teh Ice???????!!!! I didn’t realize it’s RM5.30, come on!!!! for a TEH AISSS???Damn you shop! Oooo…now I realized that most of the café in KLCC are charging more on their drinks compare to their food. Sekhal la, the rent here is expensive, understood. Weird thing was, I noticed the workers are Mat Saleh. Hmmm, selalu nak macam Endon or Myanmar, but this is Mat Saleh. They prepare all of the local drinks but I don’t think the local dish la. Chef nya cam malay jak, nang malay 100%. Tapi, it’s pretty amazing la, they REALLY know how to prepare The Tarik from the raw tea dust. I think only me that’s amazed by that as I’m quite not the expert when in dapur, mmg sik pegi ka dapur selain molah milo, teh boh, goreng2 and nak tunok2 jak.

Ok la, for now that’s it. Nothing much to write anymore, but AGAIN…I am so free~~

No comments:

Post a Comment